Best place in Tulsa for CCW holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dustin98SS1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wondering where the best place is in Tulsa for the best and most choices for a CCW holster? Or should I just go ahead and order a supertuck off the internet? Plan on carrying a XD subcompact :wink2:

Uncivil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked around for my XD-40 SC something and couldn't find anything in Tulsa. I ended up with a Galco IWB I bought off e-bay. I myself am looking into the crossbreed and want to order one too. There is a board member that was going to make something similar for the XD's but I cant recall who. I will have to go back and find out who he is.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took my CCW class just yesterday down in Broken Arrow through TDSA (www.carrylegal.com) and I was very pleased. $50 with gun and ammo provided if you're a member here, which you obviously are.

I'd recommend them without hesitation.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering where the best place is in Tulsa for the best and most choices for a CCW holster? Or should I just go ahead and order a supertuck off the internet? Plan on carrying a XD subcompact :wink2:

OPS has a large selection of holsters. Last time I was there I they had supertucks.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd think Don Hume holsters would be all over the place around here.

You'd think, but Don Hume does not even sell retail at their Miami location. I bought my first one from Don Hume online, and my next ones from Gunner's Alley, online. Don't know what they are thinking. Must get enough business online.

jej

Latest posts

Top Bottom