Wifes crossbow kill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wife made her first crossbow kill (Yes, she has a doctors permit) this weekend in Lone Wolf. The doe was 21 yards out and dressed at 95#.

ai124.photobucket.com_albums_p3_Anvil1187_007_7.jpg

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
She is lucky the that wasn't a buck. It would have used its keen sense and spotted her mis-matched camo patterns. Women! Human and animals.... Gesh!

Jk. I know a bunch of guys that have to match head to toe, sent blocker and estrus. Good job on the Okie doe....

Okieyote

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the wife's response to "matching camo", not mine.

Hey Dude,

As a matter of fact my camo did match! That sweatshirt jacket was zipped underneath the matching jacket that coordinated with that outfit!! All my camo must match if it is visible! Even when the orange hat comes off, the pattern on my Harley Davidson hat matches!!

HAHA

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This is the wife's response to "matching camo", not mine.

Hey Dude,

As a matter of fact my camo did match! That sweatshirt jacket was zipped underneath the matching jacket that coordinated with that outfit!! All my camo must match if it is visible! Even when the orange hat comes off, the pattern on my Harley Davidson hat matches!!

HAHA

I hunt in jeans..... Deer don't seem to mind :scratch: Feisty... Looks like you have a keeper and I'm not talking about the bambi

Latest posts

Top Bottom