Great Christmas or Valentines Day Present for the Lady in your life!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmcbeath

Marksman
Reaction score
Hi All!

Surprise your lucky lady with one of our USSA Women's Only Introduction to Handgun 520 courses! This course is on March 20, 2010. This course would make a great Christmas or Valentine's day present for your Wife, Daughter, Mother, Sister, or any special lady in your life. Let them know how much you care about them and their safety by enrolling them in this course.

This course recognizes that women actually make better students!! This course is designed to familiarize and build confidence in your handgun knowledge, skills and abilities!

This course is for LADIES only! This introductory course is perfect for the female gun owner who desires to learn more about the safety and operation of a handgun. Your lady will experience this course at a moderately relaxed pace and solely with other females. She will spend time in both the classroom and on the firing range. Don't let that special lady in your life miss out! Enroll her now so she can experience this fun, informative course in a completely non-threatening learning environment. She will definitely leave this course feeling much more confident about her abilities with a handgun.

The USSA Women's Only Introduction to Handgun 520 Course is only $195!​

We are now enrolling for this course and space is limited so give us a call to reserve her spot today!
1.866.441.USSA
http://www.usshootingacademy.com/

The Tuition for the course includes:​

USSA Baseball Hat and T-Shirt (Your choice of Color!)

All Firearms, ammunition, personal protective gear (eye protection, ear protection). The only thing that you are required to bring is yourself.

10% discount on USSA Pro Shop Purchases made during the course

10% discount on future course purchases made during the course

FREE 30 day range membership!

hmcbeath

Marksman
Reaction score
We offer personal training that might be an option for you, if you feel that March might be to long. A personal training option would provide her one-on-one training with an Instructor, and can be scheduled within a few days notice depending on Instructor availability. Give us a call and we can get something set up for you! 1.866.441.8772

hmcbeath

Marksman
Reaction score
For those of you who have not looked at the training dates we have schedule on the USSA website training calendar: The USSA Women's Only Introduction to Handgun 520 Course, as of right now is scheduled on two separate dates in 2010. The scheduled times are March 20, 2010, and May 8, 2010.

Wes Kenney

Marksman
Reaction score
Great class. My wife had a great time and can't wait to take another USSA class.

Had she any previous experience with guns? My wife has next to none (I did get her to go to the range with me, and she fired three rounds from my XD(M) .40), but she has recently agreed that having a handgun with her when she's out alone with the kids would be a good thing. Baby steps...

Latest posts

Top Bottom