What are these worth?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I inherited several firearms when my father-in-law passed away a few years ago. He was quite the outdoorsman/hunter and took very good care of his gear. Some of this I don't see myself or my son ever using. We are considering selling a few items to fund guns we would use and enjoy. So here they are.

1. Thompson Center Arms Renegade .50 caliber muzzle loader (left hander). He used this gun over two deer seasons. It probably has less than 30 rounds through it. I also have balls. powder, etc for this gun.

2. Harrington & Richardson Topper model 148. This is a 410 single shot shotgun he bought for my mother-in-law. She had no interest in it so you can imagine it has had low usage and is in very good shape. My son shot this gun a few times when he was very young.

3. Norinko SKS Chinese assault rifle. This is a typical Chinese assault rifle with sling and no scope. 7.62 x 39.

4. Bear Grizzly fiberglass long bow (?), AMD 56" 50 lb. This will need a new string.

These are all in good condition. Any guidance you could provide on value would be much appreciated.

Dee

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the H&R shotgun probably about $80-100

and the gun you call a chinese "assualt rifle" is probably an sks or AK
if an sks then about $200-300 roughly if its an AK like a MAK-90 then about $400-500ish

67RS/SSx2

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback, AR. Sorry if I used "assault" inappropriately. Kinda out of my league. It is an SKS.

I've done a lot of searching on the net and think I have enough info to post these items more-or-less intelligently and reasonably.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Top Bottom