Controlled Hunt for Pheasants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick McGhee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm new to the web site and not very experienced with computers. Is there anyone or anyplace in the state that offers controlled pheasant hunts? I would appreciate it if anybody has some information. I'd like to take my sons on the hunt.

My dad and I used to quail hunt all over the state. It seems that finding a place to hunt plus finding any birds is problematic especially on this side of the state. I don't know where all of the birds went but they seem to be few and far between.

Thanks for any help that you can give me.

Rick

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last web search I did for okla phesant was real hit and miss ,some of the listings were just a address and phone # ,others were web sites that had not been updated for sometime . I did find a place(show me birds) in Baxter springs Ks ,you stay at the Jopin holiday inn for $39 each and the shoots are priced enough for a weekend outing. If group from OSA was to go it could be a fun weekend for all .

justbrew77

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Theres a place in Geary, OK that will do the hunt for you. All you bring is yourself and a gun. It's called 5 star hunting club. website is 5starhuntingclub.com you have to call them. Pen raised birds.

Rick McGhee

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a place in Inola. It's about a 5 minute drive from me. 25 Bobwhites-$185/gun/day, 10 pheasants $180, Chukkars to. I've checked virtually everwhere on line. To think I would find one within minutes and to have it reasonablly priced is great.

I've never been on a controlled hunt. Do the birds explode about the same way they do in the wild? I want to make sure that it's sporting.

The place is called Harding Ranch and I think they're out of Inola. Their web site seems to have some problems at this time.

Thanks for the comments.

Rick

Latest posts

Top Bottom