Why can't I sell my shotgun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had a Browning A5 light twenty for sale for three weeks now. I started it at $950 and have reduced it now to $700. It is a Japanese made shotgun, but in beautiful shape and well maintained.

What am I doing wrong?

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just means its priced to high for anyone to be interested in or the right buyer hasnt seen it yet. U gotta remember that in these times people arnt spending as much money on play toys.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just means its priced to high for anyone to be interested in or the right buyer hasnt seen it yet. U gotta remember that in these times people arnt spending as much money on play toys.

I'd be interested in it but i just don't have the money for it. Life kind of gets in the way sometimes.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw it and really liked it. But as stated, times are tight and I just don't have expendable $$ to buy another shotty right now. It was the same thing for a beautiful Winchester pump 16ga a few months back. :(

jberry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to you all. I did a little book value research and thought I might be on with the price, but was actually way off. I appreciate the comments.

Latest posts

Top Bottom