OKC IDPA matches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be interested in shooting it at either location. Also don't overlook the new range on Indian Hills Road an I-35. If a location is hard to come by that's another one to pursue.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd be interested in shooting it at either location. Also don't overlook the new range on Indian Hills Road an I-35. If a location is hard to come by that's another one to pursue.

Are you talking abotu Sgt. Everett's range? Is it big enough to set up a couple stages? If so I think you just volunteered to go buy and talk to him about letting us in there.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be awesone. Even though I am a newbie to the sport (never shot a match) I would volunteer in whatever capacity needed.

The Edmond range would be a great way for them to promote their new facility. Maybe they would be interested in a match as a promotional tool or something.

Burk

Does anyone know who owns this place? Is their range open yet?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you talking abotu Sgt. Everett's range? Is it big enough to set up a couple stages? If so I think you just volunteered to go buy and talk to him about letting us in there.
Yes I think that's it. I don't know how big it is, I haven't been in there yet. If the others don't work out, I'd be willing to go ask though.

la_emperatriz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Expensive? When we do the IPSC match on Sunday night I don't think it costs anything does it? If it does it can't be much becasue we all only pay $15. I think we get to use the range because of the gracious volunteeers from H&H that help run the match and the range.

I guess it could cost a few hundred bucks as 30 @ $15/each is a fair amount of money.

Does anyone know if Shannon from H&H is active on this forum?

I'm here, :yelclap::yelclap: just not that often. The reason that the IPSC matches at HH are the standard price (i.e. not that expensive) is that the club is an HH sponsored club and we use the range after it's normally closed. I'm not sure what kind of arrangments non-sponsored clubs have; certainly if you guys are interested, Miles Hall is the person to talk to. Clubs/classes that meet after hours (like the IPSC club) do require HH staff to be present as far as I know.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm here, :yelclap::yelclap: just not that often. The reason that the IPSC matches at HH are the standard price (i.e. not that expensive) is that the club is an HH sponsored club and we use the range after it's normally closed. I'm not sure what kind of arrangments non-sponsored clubs have; certainly if you guys are interested, Miles Hall is the person to talk to. Clubs/classes that meet after hours (like the IPSC club) do require HH staff to be present as far as I know.

Shannon,

Do you know if any of the H&H crew would be interested in helping run an IDPA event at H&H?

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
la_emperatriz

Maybe you need to change your avatar to this (empress) If you can live up to her superpowers: (yes, I Googled it)

Empress can telepathically command people to do simple actions (like forcing someone to stand still or shut up) through a piece of the Anti-Life Equation she holds in her brain. She is also an accomplished Vodou practitioner, which she learned from her mother and grandmother, allowing her to teleport and perform other spells. She is an accomplished fighter with her sword baton ("Emperor's Stick").

Attachments

• Empress_(comics).JPG
    Empress_(comics).JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 209

Antichrome

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
la_emperatriz

Maybe you need to change your avatar to this (empress) If you can live up to her superpowers: (yes, I Googled it)

Empress can telepathically command people to do simple actions (like forcing someone to stand still or shut up) through a piece of the Anti-Life Equation she holds in her brain. She is also an accomplished Vodou practitioner, which she learned from her mother and grandmother, allowing her to teleport and perform other spells. She is an accomplished fighter with her sword baton ("Emperor's Stick").

Impressive, but la_emperatriz has superpowers of her own...and a pink gun.

Attachments

• 4002336965_a888379052.jpg
    4002336965_a888379052.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 224
  • 4002337255_8892b2a57c.jpg
    4002337255_8892b2a57c.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 235

Latest posts

Top Bottom