Which IWB holster for G22?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an OWB holster that's pretty damn bulky and hard to conceal. Majority of the time I won't carry because I'm afraid it's too noticeable. I usually just leave it in my truck. I need something that will comfortably fit in the waist band. Any suggestions?

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what you want.
For Leather the best out there right now is 5shot leather. www.5shotleather.com there are others and you'll hear a lot about Milt Sparks but I've had bad luck with them and Horrible CS. so I cant recommend them.

For Kydex I would look to Kytac, www.kytac.com, Ahoster http://www.lefthandholster.com/holsters.html or Comp-tac.

They all make good stuff. and if your like every one else I know you'll end up with a Drawer full of unused holsters...

And don't forget the belt!!!!! I like the one's from Comp-Tac the best.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great holster but turnaround time is terrible. You can get a black, right hand cowhide from Top Gun Supply usually in a reasonable amount of time. Just sign up for their email notification and be ready to order when you get the email.

Or, you can do like I did and camp out in the classifieds over on Glock Talk. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom