Colt 6920

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

*sigh* I dunno...several reasons.

Mostly, because they **** where they eat and also because they are so damned expensive to own.

When I had mine, I had plans of keeping it plain ol' vanilla.

That didn't happen. :disappoin

Everytime I turned around, I was buying some gadget or gizmo for it.

I compare the AR-15 to a trophy wife.

They look good, they feel good and all of your friends are envious of you.

However...

Every damned time you turn around, that goofy beeyotch is needing some new accessory to help her feel better and look better. She/it will eventually drain every dime from your pocket and "leave" you (jam) when you need her/it the most.

YMMV, of course. :rolleyes2

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone keeps talking about the Colt 6920. What makes it so special?

Quality and quality control.

If you're gonna pull it out of the safe twice a year and shoot it 20 times, go ahead and go with something else. If you want something to rely on, stick with Colt, LMT, Noveske, and BCM.

My trophy wives run just fine. I know how they work and take care of them accordingly.

Beercules

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a knock to the 6920 at all, but it seems that many people buy the Colt name and like the fact that Colt manufactures the M4 for the military.

Better, worse, and comparable rifles exist.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe carready said that they had multiple 6920's throw up on themselves in their Tac course, while other brands were running all day long. I'd be curious to hear from him to see what the problems with the Colts were related to. I believe that there were some issues with the 6920's in the last year or so, but I can't remember the specifics. YMMV