Do you think Heartland will ever open their range?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really wish they hadn't set all sorts of opening dates that were not lived up to, not very good business practice in my opinion.

That being said I like the store and folks working there and am excited for it to open eventually, hopefully in the year 2009...

Merlin72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was not impressed with the place at all. I went there on there grand opening and they barely had anything in there. They had me all pumped up with there tv commercials.I didn't see that they had anything new to offer that all the competitors don't already have covered except for less of a selection and higher prices. Have they added anything since there grand opening ?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was not impressed with the place at all. I went there on there grand opening and they barely had anything in there. They had me all pumped up with there tv commercials.I didn't see that they had anything new to offer that all the competitors don't already have covered except for less of a selection and higher prices. Have they added anything since there grand opening ?

they've added quite a bit more.new handguns,more ammo,some reloading stuff,clothes etc. i think they were trying to catch the hunting season with the grand opening.there is room to add a lot more though.i go in about once a week and there is usually some new stuff.looking forward to the range and some sat. morn. shoots with some of the members here.maybe breakfast before or after.whatta you think?

boomermet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they've added quite a bit more.new handguns,more ammo,some reloading stuff,clothes etc. i think they were trying to catch the hunting season with the grand opening.there is room to add a lot more though.i go in about once a week and there is usually some new stuff.looking forward to the range and some sat. morn. shoots with some of the members here.maybe breakfast before or after.whatta you think?

I got tired of waiting for a range up here in Edmond and decided to apply for membership at the OKC Gun Club.. Got accepted so I guess I don't need Heartland anymore..I agree that it was bad missing all those dates for the range opening...Haven't been back since the grand whatever. Will need to buy the wife a gun for Christmas. Looking at an XDM.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got tired of waiting for a range up here in Edmond and decided to apply for membership at the OKC Gun Club.

Same here. Just waiting to see if I get accepted. Plus the Gun Club is much cheaper if you plan to spend much time there at all.

Just got the e-mail saying I was accepted at the OKC Gun Club.

berserk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bad taste in my mouth again with this place. Called this past Sat. at least 6 times ranging from 10:00am-2:00pm and none of my calls were ever picked up. Do you want my business? To late, I bought my G26 from Outdoor America. Everytime I have wanted to give this place a chance I have been disapointed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom