Gun control: Stealth agenda revealed by Attorney General Holder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckels59h

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still think you're safe ????? Now tell me how it can't/won't be done.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2684-Law-...th-agenda-revealed-by-Attorney-General-Holder

November 20

Law Enforcement Examiner friends, the Law Enforcement Alliance of America, yesterday responded to President Barack Obama's Attorney General's US Senate testimony on Wednesday, November 18. According to the 65,000-member LEAA, Attorney General Eric Holder "revealed a stunningly broad and aggressive anti-gun agenda.

“The President of the United States asked that politicians not use the Ft. Hood attack to engage in ‘political theater’. It appears those committed to attacking gun owners and the Second Amendment simply can’t help themselves and are engaged in blaming guns and gun owners on the heels of this terrorist attack. Sadly it looks like ‘politics as usual’,” said LEAA’s spokesperson, Ted Deeds.

After explaining and defending his decision to give enemy combatants constitutional protections and the right to public trial in civilian courts in New York City, Attorney General Holder revealed his support for a national gun owner registration scheme and authorizing the government to ban firearm possession for any person by merely adding that person’s name to the terror watch list, Deeds revealed in a statement.

Drawing reasonable conclusions from what Holder publicly said, Deeds points out that:

Holder wants a national, permanent gun registration system administered by law enforcement. A registration of honest citizens that have cleared the federal background check for gun purchases with those records permanently retained by and shared among law enforcement.
Holder wants new federal authority to prohibit any person on the federal watch list (reported to be 400,000 names) from buying guns and supports confiscating guns from those on the list who posses them.

General Holder testified: “The position of the Administration is that there should be a basis for law enforcement to share information about gun purchases.”

“... [It’s not] inconsistent to allow law enforcement agencies to share that kind of information, for that information to be retained and then to be shared by law enforcement.” “It seems incongruous to me that we would bar certain people from flying on airplanes because they are on the terrorist watch list and yet we would still allow them to posses weapons,” said Holder.

LEAA’s Executive Director Jim Fotis replied, “Those behind the badge don’t believe more restrictions on honest gun owners is a reasonable, practical or constitutional response to acts of terrorism. As a retired officer, I know that America’s men and women in blue want to fight terrorism, to stop terrorists; not waste time keeping records on innocent gun owners!”

Based in Virginia with over 65,000 members and supporters nationally, the Law Enforcement Alliance of America (LEAA) is the nation’s largest coalition of law enforcement professionals, crime victims, and concerned citizens dedicated to making America safer. Visit the groups web site at www.LEAA.org

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I want to add is..... what to stop them from adding all the names of "terrorist" since according to DHS we now all fit that profile?

That is true. The word terrorist is used very loose today. Ideas similar to this have been being kicked around for a while. Our only hope is the 10th amendment for states rights and a new governer who isn't a chicken ****! It is the only way to avoid future gun laws and healthcare. Blindly following a political party to better yourself and ignoring the people you truly work for unspeakable!

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The thing that troubles me the most are the police agencies at every level of government who will obey unlawful orders to accomplish the coming gun grab. They walk among us. Scary cow chips, very scary.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It should stop around the first Tuesday in November in 2010. Steve

The keyword here is "should". What scares me even more than the actions going on in Washington is the flippant attitude of a large percentage of Americans about the whole affair! And believe me... it is an Affair. Because they are F%$#$ng us all out of Constitutional rights and doing it in plain view for everyone to see. They should have to register as Sex Offenders for their actions!!

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
+1

Hijackers = terrorists
Gun owners = terrorists
American Constitution... terrorism?

I wonder where it will stop?

Actually it seems our DHS Secratarty Incompetano and AG Holder see it more like

Hijackers = Poor misunderstood derpived person
Gun owners = terrorists
American Constitution... toilet paper!

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Laff. How ironic that the wing of the political spectrum which claims to be so "progressive" is so dehumanizing, racist, and bigoted.

So far as I know, the first gun bans in the U.S. were southern laws that prevented freed slaves from owning weapons. Here we are, 150 years later, corrupt government still using the stamp and signature to protect themselves from the will of the people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom