Clays Guys: Good Thrower??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyatt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a good thrower. What do yall suggest? Yes. Price is an object. Less than $500. Anyone have anything used??? Son is shooting clays now, so, he asked for one for Christmas. Who am I to stunt his firearms growth? LOL

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for a good thrower. What do yall suggest? Yes. Price is an object. Less than $500. Anyone have anything used??? Son is shooting clays now, so, he asked for one for Christmas. Who am I to stunt his firearms growth? LOL

Don't know that there is a good one for under $500 - I've owned a few of the cheaper ones and I'd rather have a buddy and a hand-thrower over almost all of the cheepies.

Maybe you could find a good deal on a used one, but I don't see much out there in the way of $500 or less.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one of the throwers that you can sit down on a chair and cock the thrower. $90 at wally world.
My buddy has one that is the battery powered that has the wobble, and rotates, and it cost close to $800.

We get the two of them together and throw doubles, and so on. Its a ball of fun:D

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wizard was telling me last weekend that he had found one that had two arms and would throw in multiple directions for some insanely low price (I want to say around $200) but he is off the boards for a bit. You might send him a PM that way when he gets back he can tell you about it.

That would be a cool Christmas present. And you are correct, you never want to stunt a child's growth. He would be traumatized for life. :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom