New Rifle! Marlin 336 in 30/30.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WOOHOO! Just scored this beauty of a 30/30 from Dan off the Classifieds. In excellent shape. Looks hardly used. Thanks Dan. :respect:

IMAGE COMING SOON

I am really liking the lever action rifles. Although, I think I may have to get rid of the Puma 92 I have in 45 colt as I just can't seem to use iron sights any longer. Oh well, this Marlin will take a nice scope.

Considering this scope: http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...=froogle&cm_pla=1710101&cm_ite=0031540710153a

Any others I should consider that might be cheaper and still fit the bill?

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will love it! Maddskillz made me fall in love with his, so I had to get one too. The Hornaday Leverevolution ammo is the way to go

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No suggestions on scopes but congrats on a good looking gun!

She is purdy aint she? Thanks.

Looks nice. :thumb:
This is the scope I have on my .375 Winchester. I'm totally satisfied with it. I think it's a great value. This is where I got it too.

http://swfa.com/Bushnell-15-45x32-Elite-3200-Rifle-Scope-P13144.aspx

Looks to be a winner! Thanks.

You will love it! Maddskillz made me fall in love with his, so I had to get one too. The Hornaday Leverevolution ammo is the way to go

I will be ordering some immediately. :fullauto:

I'm sure glad you bought that gun. Everytime it got bumped I would have to convince myself I didn't need it. You'll enjoy the Marlin.

:mosh: I am here to help Mr. Fart. :drunk::gun1:

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MyMonkey. What really concerns me is the fact that not only do you have the same high chair that I do but you also have the same picture I do in my kitchen. The picture of my wife and I with our son at just a few days old.

So what gives?

Enjoy the rifle. I was punching some decent groups at Banner with that rifle earlier this year. It didn't mind LeverEvolution ammo one bit.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MyMonkey. What really concerns me is the fact that not only do you have the same high chair that I do but you also have the same picture I do in my kitchen. The picture of my wife and I with our son at just a few days old.

So what gives?

Enjoy the rifle. I was punching some decent groups at Banner with that rifle earlier this year. It didn't mind LeverEvolution ammo one bit.

:Heya: Sorry Dan. Obviously that's your previously posted photo. I have not yet been able to take some shots of the rifle so I posted your shot. Sorry if that was overstepping. I just figured since it was posted in the sale thread it was fair game.

However, I certainly should have given complete acknowledgment of copyright ownership as that of yours considering this original capture was yours alone.

BTW: Nice family shot there too! Thanks again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom