This will jump up and bite you

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTB44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, a powerful documentary that addresses and/or emphasize many issues regarding the right to bear arms. Show the different perspectives regarding what a gun means.

Thanks saved to my favorites

shootinpreacher48

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
after the civil war they made black laws which ment if you were a slave, child of a slave, a freedom supporter etc.. then you were not allowed to own a firearm.

these same laws are still in affect with the so called felony laws, making a copy of a mailbox key and murdering someone is a felony therefore you get lumped into the same boat, and somehow nulifies your unalienable right to poses and own a firearm to protect yourself or family.

As i have said before, any law and any law supporter that violates your Right given you by God and founding fathers, is the true terrorist.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
after the civil war they made black laws which ment if you were a slave, child of a slave, a freedom supporter etc.. then you were not allowed to own a firearm.

these same laws are still in affect with the so called felony laws, making a copy of a mailbox key and murdering someone is a felony therefore you get lumped into the same boat, and somehow nulifies your unalienable right to poses and own a firearm to protect yourself or family.

As i have said before, any law and any law supporter that violates your Right given you by God and founding fathers, is the true terrorist.

Well said. :thumb:

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

There is a significant difference between being victimized because of the color of your skin, of which you have no choice, and being a felon, a choice you make directly.

While I concur that some felonies do not warrant their current punishment, the analogy is simply not valid and insulting to those who were TRULY victims of gun control laws.

I think we are indeed waaaaaaay long removed from true oppression as a society when comparisons like this start getting made.

Michael Brown

Latest posts

Top Bottom