Coyote Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a student at Oklahoma State University and an avid hunter. I am an hour and a half away from home and it's very boring up here during the winter going to school. I live on a large family farm and hunt every chance I get when I'm home. If anybody would be generous enough to give me permission to attempt to call in some coyotes in or near the Stillwater area, I would greatly appreciate it. I know what it's like to own land and let people go hunting and fishing so I know what is expected from the land owners. Respect the land, livestock, and landowners. I get very antsy up here and need something to do. I won't start hunting until January and February but would like to get permission asap.

PM me if you would like to speak or meet in person. I will sign a written permission slip with landowners rules and wishes and do everything legal beagle. I really want this to work and for both parties invovled to be happy and expectations exceeded. Anything I can do to help I will.

Thanks,

Jeremy

Proof of success:
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those were split between me and my brother last winter. I killed more but the mangy ones I left where they fell. I use a primos kiyi mouth call and/or foxpro electronic call. I use a Remington r15 chambered in .223.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
More pics:
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

November 2008
[Broken External Image]

December 2008
[Broken External Image]

January 2009
[Broken External Image]

March 2009
[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am a beginner at yote hunting and if you can bring them in that good i got a place for you and would love to learn along the way. let me get to talking to my friend and i bet there won't be any issues. i have been trying to get a few with the deer left overs.....we are about 20mins NW of Stillwater.

Great job over the years....

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you thought about calling on public land? I'm in Perkins and within an hour of Stillwater, you have Heyburn, Keystone, and Kaw WMA's that allow predator calling/hunting on them. If you're interested pm me and we can talk.

toe

Latest posts

Top Bottom