BIGFOOT - on TV and in OKLAHOMA --

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getsum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA
Was watching TV last night with my wife.
There was a show on about BIGFOOT.
It was showing a ton for people all over EAST and specifically SE OK that had sightings of BIGFOOT.

Interviewed tons of people outside of ANTLERS, ADA, in Pushmataha, etc....

Made me laugh since our place is near there.

My wife was getting spooked.
She might never go there again, or if she does I may never get her out of the trailer..... (Especially at ngiht)

Do people in the area really believe this nonsense, or is it kinda a gimmick for tourists, etc. to hopefully come around.. ???

Your comments ?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A little local lore is always good for business. I'm suprised after that show somebody didn't set up a Big foot trail tour business, in that neck of the woods.:D

12gabackup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know two people that swear they've seen bigfoot. One is a chiropractor and the other is a Native American. The indian man was actually on a program as a guide looking for bigfoot in SE OK.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a pretty much meat and taters guy when it comes to rumors about a big foot type of critter. I've read some forum comments, about why no skeleton, or remains have ever been seen, but then I think about how many days I spend in the woods each year, and I think about how many coyotes, and so on are in my area, and I've never seen a skeleton of any of those. The rodents clean them up pretty quick. Something like a big foot critter would have a very small population, and a skeleton would be impossible to find. Kind of like finding a bear skeleton in SE Ok where all this activity is supposed to happen. Bet nobody has ever seen one of those.

I'm not a believer, but.....

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a pretty much meat and taters guy when it comes to rumors about a big foot type of critter. I've read some forum comments, about why no skeleton, or remains have ever been seen, but then I think about how many days I spend in the woods each year, and I think about how many coyotes, and so on are in my area, and I've never seen a skeleton of any of those. The rodents clean them up pretty quick. Something like a big foot critter would have a very small population, and a skeleton would be impossible to find. Kind of like finding a bear skeleton in SE Ok where all this activity is supposed to happen. Bet nobody has ever seen one of those.

I'm not a believer, but.....

You make a really good point there I have spent my whole life in the woods I have a big stack of deer antlers that I have found. I have never found a deer skeleton I have ran across rotting deer bodies around deer season but thats about it. Even when we have a cow died out on the place in about 4 months you can go back to the spot where you knew where it was and it is gone. It really is amazing on how nature handles it's waste.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to say that it doesn't exist....but, ummm....if they're spread out from WA to GA, why haven't we found ANY solid evidence? I guess a bigfoot expedition is as good an excuse as any to go on a camping trip!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know two people that swear they've seen bigfoot. One is a chiropractor and the other is a Native American. The indian man was actually on a program as a guide looking for bigfoot in SE OK.

The indians name is Harjo, I have met him, my younger brother went to school with him.

I am convinced there is no such creature as bigfoot, it is nothing but a legend, something to tell stories about while sitting around a campfire.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The indians name is Harjo, I have met him, my younger brother went to school with him.

I am convinced there is no such creature as bigfoot, it is nothing but a legend, something to tell stories about while sitting around a campfire.

Tim Harjo and he's been known to drink a bit

Latest posts

Top Bottom