BIGFOOT - on TV and in OKLAHOMA --

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

getsum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
well - either way..
when I am out @ my place I always pack a 45 cal 1911 and have my
Ar-15 pistol or on my 4 wheerler, or near by me with a 30 round mag inserted - round in chamber - safety on - CONDITION 1....

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not a true believer but I am not saying its not possible. I grew up in the same place my entire life and hunted, camped, fished etc.... In the area around my house and never saw a mountain lion. However a man that I trust very much saw two young ones playing in the area and I have seen tracks that can't be explained by anything else. These sightings are in very remote places usually and of a creature that could in theory could be "smarter" than a mountain lion and therefore better at survival and concealment. I have never seen a bigfoot and I am not sure they exist but you never know.

bill allen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i posted it before and everybody made fun of me.at the time i wasn't sure what it was, but now i think thats the only explaination

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report....rFriendly=True

Thanks for the story. I am sure you are probably a honest guy just telling your story, however, the brain can make wrong decisions on its own to explain what we may be seeing. Information taken in through the eyes has to be processed through the brain and it doesn't always come up with an accurate assessment of the situation. Many times, eye witness accounts can be very wrong. I would encourage you to read up on how the brain sometimes reacts to unusual situations and consider that information along with your eye witness account. You do have one piece of evidence for the existence of bigfoot but that is not enough on its own. Besides eye witness accounts I am not aware of any real evidence for the existence of bigfoot.

In short, I believe your story but I more believe the evidence ( which is substantial) that such an animal, does not exist. I think if you add up all of the evidence for and against its existence you may change your mind.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all i know for sure is something big threw a 50# rock at me. and i want to point out one typo in that article, i'm 6'5" not 6'2" and 260lbs

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did see a show one time, where they analized all the know encounters of bigfoot whether a photo or video or audio. And they could only disprove 2 of 8 pieces of evidence, and these were all scientists that specialized in whatever field the evidence they were studying consisted of. now i am not saying I believe in them but I am also saying until I have absolute proof they don't I am not making my mind up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a believer. Well not much. Ok you got me...I 'm not a believer in a way. I'm still sceptical. How many bear skeleton have you seen in Ok.? None?

Imagine that. We have a hunting season on bears now. Ever seen skeleton?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no, i've seen him and i dont drink

I drink all the time and I've never seen him. But in all fairness there isn't as much timber in my country as there is in yours.
Years ago I was riding with my neighbor in the middle of the night to check a trot line on the river. A bob cat sprang out in front of us.
The neighbor said "there's a deer."
I said "it's a bobcat."
His brain worked on it for a few seconds and he said, "that wasn't a deer it was a mountain lion."
It was a bobcat.
Several people have broached this subject with me over the years, because it was once a hot topic down at the coffee shop.
I always say it was a bobcat.
Which it was.

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never seen big foot, mt lions, or bears in OK but I know at least 2 of the 3 exist. If there was ever a place that I would expect to find one it would be in the SE part of the state, there is a lot of country down there that is pretty dense and relatively inaccessible.

My luck if I saw one and killed it is that it would turn out to be some stupid ****er in a halloween costume and I would have some explaining to do.

bink98xcab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i seen one myself jan 1 1999 just after mid night, me and my girlfriend wer goin to meet a couple friends out in the country (old shale pit type place) by the river , well needles to say when i pulled up the only thing there was bigfoot crossing the road 10' in front of my car, so i put it in reverse and turned around and floored it . and yes she seen it too, NO i wasnt drinking or participating in any illegal activities. 100% sober , i also seen the show a couple years ago , it had the kiamichi mtns, on there as well

Latest posts

Top Bottom