America's #1 wanted fugitive: an 18 year old bandit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck L'Orange

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww c'mon, you're just jealous he gets to live like Robin Hood and we're stuck in the middle of nowhere with only meth heads who steal to fund their crank binges. This is the most badass sociopath I have ever heard of.

joeman3519

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find this story very hard to believe. If it's true he is being helped by someone or lots of someones. You know when he gets caught some liberal left coast judge will let him off easy.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe he is just one of the FEW professional criminals, he sounds to me like a BADASS straight out of a diehard-esque movie, stole SMALL AIRCRAFT without ANY lessons whatsoever....that is ballsy I dont care what you say, you might be able to shoot him, but he can fly away! :mosh:

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe he is just one of the FEW professional criminals, he sounds to me like a BADASS straight out of a diehard-esque movie, stole SMALL AIRCRAFT without ANY lessons whatsoever....that is ballsy I dont care what you say, you might be able to shoot him, but he can fly away! :mosh:

Wow

[Broken External Image]

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1946950,00.html

Screw that kid, I can not stand thieves that little piss ant would not last a day pulling that crap in Oklahoma. If he use's my camera to take his victory pic you will see a muzzle coming into the frame.

sounds absolutely crazy - but he will end up stealing from the wrong person or crossing the wrong person - I do agree it sounds like he has help or he is insanely lucky so far

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sociopath is the right word. Resourceful, very smart and physically capable with (apparently) no empathy. That's an extremely dangerous person - he'll either be a career criminal who's never really caught or a wildly successful CEO...maybe both...

He's no pissant punk, he's far more dangerous than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom