Smith and Wesson M&P15-22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife got me this for Christmas. What a GREAT wife. I have to say I originally had FTE issues. Sent it off to Smith, who fixed it and sent it back with 2 free magazines. I just got it back today so haven't confirmed the fix yet. We shall see. Enjoy the pics:

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Added a couple of MODS:

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Fake Aimpoint BTW... Just couldn't spend the $ to put a $500 optic on a .22lr.

Buzz70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One thing I really want to do is get the barrell threaded. I had Tromix thread the last barrel I needed, however he's so swamped right now not sure he'd have time for this little job. I may hit him up, however I think I'll call OPS as well. Anyone else thread barrels and if so how much $???

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
looks great man and yea dont blame you for the optic that'll be way easier on the wallet than a .223/5.56 ar at the range. last i was at walmart here in owasso they got stocked on ammo for christmas had the federal 550rd packs for $15 definately wanting to get a .22lr just to go plinkin.

landman873

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those look nice. I think i would get the Ruger Its built around a 10/22 which is reliable. i've just heard bad stories about the ar based .22"S

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had S and H do a barrel for me, he is in Owasso, I think he gets around $100 but you get it the same or next day most of the time. Plus it is worth it to spend some time with Curtis and check out all of the neat toys he makes.