union arms side by side 12 gauge value

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nastymossberg

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a union arms side by side 12 gauge shotgun and was wanting to know if anyone knew what is was worth. It's in really good condition with very little rust and all the serial numbers match. It also has long barrels probably 28''

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a union arms side by side 12 gauge shotgun and was wanting to know if anyone knew what is was worth. It's in really good condition with very little rust and all the serial numbers match. It also has long barrels probably 28''

These were pretty early slide action shotguns, made from 1902-1913. The early model (24) has a unique double-trigger arrangement where one trigger cocks the firing pin and the other trigger fires the gun. The later model (50, 1911-1913) has a traditional single trigger.

Relatively few were made, and values can reach over $700 depending on exact model and condition.

this is what I got off the net and is not my opinion.

Istandalone

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not sure the file attachment device is working.

download pics to computer or load to site such as photobucket

go on down to manage attachments link and upload from computer or photobucket or similar link

- - - there is a size restriction for some files.

Nastymossberg

Marksman
Reaction score
ok I put it in an attachment

Attachments

• 100_0660[1].jpg
    100_0660[1].jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 328

Nastymossberg

Marksman
Reaction score
And here is another pic the damn thing is so long I can't get all of it in one pic where you can see good. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• 100_0658[1].jpg
    100_0658[1].jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 302

Latest posts

Top Bottom