Need helping picking out sights and trigger work

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I'm looking to Replace the sights on my Glock 19 and Sig p238 with some form of night sights, I found these from XS sights and I was wondering what everyone thought about them, any experience with them. Or what sights would you recommend? But this is about the only night sight I have found for the p238.

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4024_4244878783_1cebbbfb4e.png

afarm5.static.flickr.com_4020_4245658262_aa886f5e6c_o.png

Also on a G19 what would you do to the trigger for a carry/HD gun? .25cent trigger job? 3.5lbs trigger connecter?

:thanku:

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Use some meprolights or trijicons.
With the XS sights you give up accuracy at mid to longer distances. Weve had that discussion before.

A 19 trigger doesnt need much else, in my opinion, than a 3.5# connector and some polishing.

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Use some meprolights or trijicons.
With the XS sights you give up accuracy at mid to longer distances. Weve had that discussion before.

A 19 trigger doesnt need much else, in my opinion, than a 3.5# connector and some polishing.

Thanks olyeller, I was hoping you would respond, so which meprolights or trijicons in your opinion? 3 dot or dot and post?

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've got meprolight tru-dots on my G19 really like them alot. im still learning the trigger on mine after i get my ccl and get some more range time in i'll decide if the trigger needs any work or not but right now it'll be fine.

wlcharm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had XS Sights on my M&P for about 6 months. Thay work great for what thay were made for. But like olyeller said "you give up accuracy". I just took them off and had some trijicons put on.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
meps or trijicons; take your pick. meps are a little cheaper, and usually not backordered.

3 dot green is most popular, but some folks like orange rear and green front.

If I have nite sights on my guns, its usually a green front with white outline. Rear is plain black, no vials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom