Sooner State Pawn Best Choice Preps The MIGHTY PEN Co 2A Shooting Center Fat Boy Tactical Badshot Gun Show Mark's Firearms
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Coyote Tournaments

Has anyone heard of what Tournaments are coming up. Went to two last year and had a blast. Thinking about putting one on local if I can get enough intertesed in it. Still would be a state line to state line rule. Just the meeting place would be local.

Default Re: Coyote Tournaments

Check out Oklahoma Predator Hunters Association's website, the annual meet and hunt is in Elk City this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oklahomabassin View Post
    Some are easier to lay than others. Have you tried wooing them with soft music?
    Quote Originally Posted by uncle money bags View Post
    The last time i was greased up with crisco, i was hotter than ever.

There is one this weekend at Elk City but the deadline for signup is today.There is another at Sallisaw next month.

Scott

If you ever get a chance do the the national coyote calling contest in rawlings wyoming early november.Norm heater is in charge of it and you wont find one better.

Thanks. I would love to go and compete in a national tournament. It might become a goal of mine for 2010.

The one in elk city is 400 bucks per team. I know of one guy that helps run that show, he is expecting 70 teams. That is a lot of bounty, LOL!
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

Ridgehunter--I'm always so grateful I never talk. Vaginas are like wild animals. You have to be very quiet or you scare them away. Even after you gain one's trust you should still be *amazed* it comes close enough to let you touch it. Especially most of us here. I've seen a lot of ya'll. Don't call up all your friends and yell "IT'S EATING FROM MY HAND RIGHT NOW."

The one in elk city is 400 bucks per team. I know of one guy that helps run that show, he is expecting 70 teams. That is a lot of bounty, LOL!
    Oklahomabassin. I am heading west this weekend to Black Kettle what it the wind suppose to be like out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusR View Post
    Thanks. I would love to go and compete in a national tournament. It might become a goal of mine for 2010.
    It is a invitation only hunt but i can get you his number and probably get you in.As for the wind out here this weekend it is supose to die down blowing like crazy right now.

Well we where going coyote hunting just for fun at Black Kettle. Might be a lot of hunters this weekend out there. I dont want to spend $400 for a tournament with 2 days notice. Have not had a chance to scout or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusR View Post
    Oklahomabassin. I am heading west this weekend to Black Kettle what it the wind suppose to be like out that way.
    I think a 20 mph wind.
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

Ridgehunter--I'm always so grateful I never talk. Vaginas are like wild animals. You have to be very quiet or you scare them away. Even after you gain one's trust you should still be *amazed* it comes close enough to let you touch it. Especially most of us here. I've seen a lot of ya'll. Don't call up all your friends and yell "IT'S EATING FROM MY HAND RIGHT NOW."

Not sure who told you $400 for the entry but it's $200 and there were over a 100 signed up this morning.

Scott

Are you hunting the contest this weekend scott?

No, I have not hunted a contest in a few years.It really comes down to who has the best land,not who is the best caller. It's a little rich for me anyway.You going?

Scott

I apologize about the $400, that was told to me by a guy who had entered and I believe he got shafted by his partner for the full entry when he said they both had to pay $200. LOL I did call up Jody and it is $200. All is well though, cause if you aren't entered and paid by now, its too late.
    On the other hand it was last week when Jody (one of the folks putting it on) told me that this years wasn't limited to a number as was last years and they were expecting 70 or more teams.
    My Feedback
    Oklahomabassin Feedback

I apologize about the $400, that was told to me by a guy who had entered and I believe he got shafted by his partner for the full entry when he said they both had to pay $200. LOL I did call up Jody and it is $200. All is well though, cause if you aren't entered and paid by now, its too late.
    On the other hand it was last week when Jody (one of the folks putting it on) told me that this years wasn't limited to a number as was last years and they were expecting 70 or more teams.
    Hey no need to apologize.Either way for me it is too much money for an entry fee.Someone will walk away with a good chunk of change.