Coyote Tournaments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, I have not hunted a contest in a few years.It really comes down to who has the best land,not who is the best caller. It's a little rich for me anyway.You going?

Scott

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I apologize about the $400, that was told to me by a guy who had entered and I believe he got shafted by his partner for the full entry when he said they both had to pay $200. LOL I did call up Jody and it is $200. All is well though, cause if you aren't entered and paid by now, its too late.
On the other hand it was last week when Jody (one of the folks putting it on) told me that this years wasn't limited to a number as was last years and they were expecting 70 or more teams.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I apologize about the $400, that was told to me by a guy who had entered and I believe he got shafted by his partner for the full entry when he said they both had to pay $200. LOL I did call up Jody and it is $200. All is well though, cause if you aren't entered and paid by now, its too late.
On the other hand it was last week when Jody (one of the folks putting it on) told me that this years wasn't limited to a number as was last years and they were expecting 70 or more teams.

Hey no need to apologize.Either way for me it is too much money for an entry fee.Someone will walk away with a good chunk of change.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, I have not hunted a contest in a few years.It really comes down to who has the best land,not who is the best caller. It's a little rich for me anyway.You going?

Scott

No After that hunt before Christmas it is pretty clear that I need a whole lot more practice before I attempt any contests. We struck out in a big way that day lol.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to enter a contest just find one of the smaller ones. Me and my buddy entered 2 last year and it was our first time. We did not have a lot of land just hunted hard. We where in the top 3 or 4 on both of them. Was a great time by all.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is nice. That is what won the 2 day National tournament last year. Went to black kettle yesterday and only called in two. Dang it was cold 2 degrees when we started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom