Whatever happened to the show us your ride/bike thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's mine. '03 VTX 1300 I've since added a Mustang Fender bib, chrome tank trim, Kuryakyn Deep Dish bezels, and a couple of other smaller chrome pieces. I'll get more pics when it warms up.

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e265_argyle64_Bike_1300b12_3_09.jpg

ai41.photobucket.com_albums_e265_argyle64_Bike_1300c12_3_09.jpg

Reaction score
That is one good looking ride. I missed out on the other thread, did you trailer it or end up riding it back when you bought? How are you likeing it compared to the old bike?
Your bike is alot classier than my "C" model. Looks great.

skyydiver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now you're going to have to buy all your gear back, man. From all the jackets you had for sale, I thought you were done for. Glad you're still riding! Nice ride. Now get yerself a dual sport and expand your horizons.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I trailered this back from Altus where I bought it. And by trailered I mean, hauled in the bed of my father-in-law's Toyota Tundra. I sold my '03 ACE 750 for $5,000 and bought this in Altus for $5,000. This bike is a million times better than my old ACE 750. I sold the other jackets because I got a new First Leather from Papa's Leather Barn that's a style I like better and can wear year round. I have some new Kuryakyn ISO grips I haven't installed yet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom