ra tech 3 burst trigger kits?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The internals of a rifle and a airsoft are quite different, although they may look similar. Even if it would work, it would get you a membership in Club Felony, if you know what I mean.

Eric67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can buy a M-16 3 round fire control group including the sear from FTF Industries and other places for about $200.

BUT although you can order this and get it no questions ask, possession of these parts and a receiver they fit in without having legal ownership of that specific Class 3 weapon gets you an all inclusive membership to a very special place and a lot of big bills to pay.

Read those NFA rules before stepping into the gray area, those guys really don't have much of a sense of humor.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DeadEyeDick, perhap you did not realize it, but it has been illegal for the average citizen to make a machinegun since May 1986 (and yes, 3rd burst is considered a machinegun). Even if you could it would be very foolish to use toy parts to convert a real gun.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DeadEyeDick, perhap you did not realize it, but it has been illegal for the average citizen to make a machinegun since May 1986 (and yes, 3rd burst is considered a machinegun). Even if you could it would be very foolish to use toy parts to convert a real gun.

Yea, Unless you got a legal M16... I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole

vietboy1st

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
there is no way you can make your ar15 into a m16 or m4. Because you have to drill another hole and order a few more parts for it to put on your lower receiver. And that kit doesn't fit well into the Ar15 lower receiver either. And again... Please don't ruin the airsoft also. I use airsoft and ar for fun.
Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom