All Decent Americans!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EarlShaffer

New to the site!
Reaction score
All decent Americans have a dog in this fight !!! The Oklahoma Pharmacist Dr. Jerome Ersland was shot about as soon as the young punk thugs entered the Reliable Pharmacy in South Oklahoma City. Neither the OCPD or the DA David Prater have told you this. He had to have two large bullet fragments painfully removed from his Arm/Wrist. The story presented to the public is so full of lies that it is criminal. Jerome was in a gun fight for his life. There are several large bullet holes in the North Wall from the punks shooting at him. The OCPD basically ignored the facts of these bullet holes and the shot wound and pain Jerome has had to endure. There are so many facts that have been distorted (lies) and covered up that it is truly detestable. The outcome of this will affect all of America. We as good citizens need to know the truth. I have actual pictures of the X-rays and bullet holes that were made by the punks shooting at him. We all do have a dog in this fight, and DA David Prater should both drop the charges and resign for what he has allowed to happen to the truth. I will send a copy of the X-ray showing these bullet fragments in Jeromes arm/wrist. Just email me at [email protected]

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mmm.. ok. But isn't the point of the case the assertion that the guy put a few more rounds into the assailant after he was down and unconscious?

I don't know, particularly, I don't usually watch the news or read newspapers.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me. As far as I'm concerned he is innocent. I don't care if he emptied the weapon into the punk, he (the punk) got exactly what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom