1st Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st Annual North Canadian Coyote Contest
McLoud, OK
February 20th, 2010

1 to 3 Man Teams $100.00 Entry fee per team
Rules;
Must be called coyotes
Coyotes and Bobcats count as the same
Tie goes to heaviest coyote (Team members decide on which coyote is weighed)
Boundryes are State Lines (Must hunt with Oklahoma State lines)
All members must hunt together no splitting up.
No trapping of coyotes or bobcats
Hunting hours will be official daylight hours
Will us the playing card method of when the coyotes are killed by team members.

Pay out is 100% for 1st, 2nd (will pay 3rd if we have enough teams register)

Will meet on February 19, 2010 at 7:00 pm
Pay entry fee’s and review rules at time of meeting, along with getting map for the post contest meeting. You will receive the envelopes at this time with playing cards.

Meeting will be held at
Quick Break #2 (Texaco)
3400 S Harrah Rd.
Harrah, OK 73045

Please Contact Marcus Radunzel @ 405-496-7851 for registration and questions

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds good Marcus.Will there be a polygraph? I know lots of guys that will be interested if their is a polygraph.You should put this up on the OPHA board if you can.

Scott

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the first one I have put on. Really dont know how much the cost is for a polygraph. Do they usually take that out of the prize money? I hunted one last year using the playing cards and it seemed to work and was alot cheaper. I just have no idea of how many people are interested and would come to spend the extra money for the polygrah.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marcus I understand on trying to keep the cost down, especially on the first one.I have no idea how much the polygraph cost.If you do alot of advertising you should have a good turnout either way.Good luck and let me know how it turns out.

Scott

MCSO4460

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A polygraph cost about 100 dollars per person when we used them, when I went to a contest they would polograph one person for 1st, 2nd and poss 3rd place if there was going to be money for 3rd. It would just come out of the entry fees.

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for that info. Well if i have enough teams call me then i will get one. If not the we will just do it another way and i will have to plan better for next year.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A polygraph cost about 100 dollars per person when we used them, when I went to a contest they would polograph one person for 1st, 2nd and poss 3rd place if there was going to be money for 3rd. It would just come out of the entry fees.

That is sad that this has to even be considered. I am thinking I will have just as much fun calling with my buddies that already know I am a liar.:D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is sad that this has to even be considered. I am thinking I will have just as much fun calling with my buddies that already know I am a liar.:D

I know what you mean. I used to tournament bass fish, and there was once where a team was caught cheating....Its a sad state of affairs when somebody has to cheat.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If we got a loner out there whos a pretty good yote hunter with some accessible land, and who would be willing to put up with me and my rifle as a partner, Id love to do this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom