AR15 Trigger hammer broke?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok You have a picture of a Hammer with spring...the thing to the left, a disconector, the thing above everything else in the middle, and a trigger with spring, the thing in the center at the bottom, and a trigger pin...the round pin looking thing in the bottom center left.. Now what do you think is broke? The trigger pin sits in the center of the lower receiver, the hammer pin sits in the front of the lower receiver cut out, and is slightly above the trigger pin.

I have seen a couple pins break over the years, but it isn't very common.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok You have a picture of a Hammer with spring...the thing to the left, a disconector, the thing above everything else in the middle, and a trigger with spring, the thing in the center at the bottom, and a trigger pin...the round pin looking thing in the bottom center left.. Now what do you think is broke? The trigger pin sits in the center of the lower receiver, the hammer pin sits in the front of the lower receiver cut out, and is slightly above the trigger pin.

I have seen a couple pins break over the years, but it isn't very common.

yeah, the pin (bottom) is broken, so that is the trigger pin not hammer pin, well im retarded to called the bottom pin hammer pin.

technetium-99m

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm confused, you said the hammer was broken at "the angle," the pic you posted leads me to believe the trigger is broken, not the hammer.

I'm also curious to find out what the "home" method of lightening the trigger pull was.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW I know the guy who made that AR! His girl friend is Japanese and she just loves that thing with Hello Kitty...it was the only way to get her to the range! He lives in SoCal and is a very active 3-gunner.

Ride Da Fire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm confused, you said the hammer was broken at "the angle," the pic you posted leads me to believe the trigger is broken, not the hammer.

I'm also curious to find out what the "home" method of lightening the trigger pull was.

i confused myself after read my own post. the title suppose to be "Re: AR15 Trigger hammer PIN broken?????" i mistyped i'll post the pix later.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crowheart, Dubois ?? Thats north and over the Wind Rivers from me. Could be Moran....but I doubt it.

BTW the Coyotes are real prime on this side! KurtM

Latest posts

Top Bottom