Thunderbird Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahoma Stronghold

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out to Thunderbird Range today and it's a cool set up. It's nice to be able to go shoot your rifle. Ken(the owner) is a really nice guy and is doing a lot of work to the place to make it even better.

lockoutmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've only been there once. I really like the setup he has there. It is almost I visualize my ideal home range to be.
Thanks for letting me use a wonderful place to shoot.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had someone tell me they shoot out there but he said you need to call before you go as Ken doesn't have set hours for his range. Is this accurate? How long is the longest range out there?

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had someone tell me they shoot out there but he said you need to call before you go as Ken doesn't have set hours for his range. Is this accurate? How long is the longest range out there?

Yes it is suggested to call before you head out to be sure he is open. planefixr knows how long the longest setup is but I want to say it was like 270 yards or somethin crazy

45mutt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The owner Ken is an asset to shooters in Oklahoma. We need more people just like him.
He has started and is continuing to work toward having a first class facility for the average guy and isn't trying to get filthy rich in the process.
Hell of a good guy!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom