Recommend IWB for Glock 27

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry, I should have put this in the CCW topics instead of handgun. Please delete and I'll add to a similar thread on XD holster.

I've looked at the Crossbreed's and the Comp-tac and M-tac but haven't actually put any of them on to see how they feel. Would love some advice. I'll be carrying at about the 4 and would love something that is as comfortable as possible sitting in the office or driving.

As the title says it's for a G27 and it'll be carried with 1 in the chamber, so I'd like something that has good retention and covers the trigger pretty well. Also, is combat cut the way to go?

Thanks guys!

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a comp tac 2oclock and its a sweet deal for the money, also have a mr. softy which actually is a really nice holster that molds itself rather well to the gun adn is super cheap..

you could wear either of these in the 4 position, but seriously for the money I think you'd be hard pressed to beat 'mr. softy'..

Rob

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
supertuck would be great for the 27 being as small as it is. they also have the G27 listed for the quick clip as well. might loook at the c-tac too but i found the adjustments on my supertuck got the grip just above my waist band very comfortably. also i have the combat cut option for it as well. i can do stuff all day with the kids and not have any issues with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom