King N.C Declares State Of Emergency Due To Weather

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martialartsblackbelt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
KING, N.C. -- A state of emergency has been declared in King due to severe weather that started Friday morning.
There is a curfew in place for the duration of the state of emergency. Unless a person is a member of the King Police Department or the Emergency Management Program, everyone located within the city must be inside a house dwelling from midnight to 5 a.m.
There will be no sale, consumption, transportation or possession of alcoholic beverages, except for possession of consumption on a person's own residential premises.
There will also be no sale or purchase of any type of firearm, ammunition, explosive or any possession of such items off a person's own premises.
:soapbox:
What does snow have to do with guns and ammo?
or alcohol for that matter?
this is total BS. and a test IMHMFO

Tinbender75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All I know is the banning guns and ammo everytime it is cloudy is getting ridiculous. Conditioning the public. If I wanna go outside and meet one of you all in a parking lot at 4:39 in the morning and sell you a gun and run off the snow covered road in a ditch that is my business.

Martialartsblackbelt

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Upon a declaration of an emergency FEMA can suspend all constitutional law.
and all authority comes under their agency, including law enforcement.
don't believe it? ask folk in New orleans

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would this ban CC as well? I couldnt see this happening but it wouldnt surprise me one bit. I mean the fact if im in a ditch and asking for help this would make me a target.

Things amaze me!!!

Glock Nut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The city of Altus is not the smartest in the state. they have done their fair share of dum stuff over the years. they just spend 6 days in the dark and not one mention of curfew or any of this type of BS. Of course we are protected by a state preemption law that came about after the fallout from Katrina.

GN

Latest posts

Top Bottom