Freedom Arms .22 mini revolver??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody know anything about these? From what I can find, they aren't made anymore.

My girlfriend found one yrs ago in a box that belonged to her uncle....everything seems to be intact except for the cylinder pin and the front sight....so I am trying to find these parts, with no luck, I did come across one site, but the parts were out of stock....anybody got any info on where I might be able to find it? I will post a pic here in a lil bit.

[Broken External Image]

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I called Freedom and they said if I sent it in, they had the parts in stock and would give the lil gun a good look over and parts installed...should cost me under $100.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I called Freedom and they said if I sent it in, they had the parts in stock and would give the lil gun a good look over and parts installed...should cost me under $100.

I would hope that it cost less than $100.00 to fix. Mine was $150.00 when I bought it brand new.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would hope that it cost less than $100.00 to fix. Mine was $150.00 when I bought it brand new.

If he got it for free like he said. $100 would be a good deal for them to go completely thru it and fix whatever needs fixin'.

If I remember right freedom arms was real hard to get parts from.
Thats why most people sold the Naa's. Half the time you called Naa they would just send you whatever part you wanted. Freedom always wanted you to send the gun in.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah, it didn't cost me anything, and from what I can tell, the two parts will cost under $20, its the service and shipping thats gonna cost a lil. I don't mind if it will get it back into shooting condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom