I get all giddy over the silliest things...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me or if there are others out there like this, but I'm kinda goofy when it comes to my CC gear. I like all of my gear (holster & ammo supply) to be by the same maker. Silly, I know. :rolleyes2

My very favorite holster maker out there is Galco. I own several Galco holsters and pouches for my small aresenal. My Glock 22 rides in a "Combat Master" OWB holster and I carry a spare mag and a Surefire G2 flashlight in a Galco "MFP"(Mag Flashlight Paddle).

I also carry my Colt Cobra snubbie in a Galco "Combat Master" and a reload in a Galco "2x2x2" ammo carrier. And my latest addition to the team, my Smith & Wesson J frame model 36 (no dash) "Chief's Special" willl be wearing a Galco "Speed Paddle" holster very soon. It too will use a Galco "2x2x2" to carry it's spare ammo.

So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to see that Galco has finally went and made one of these!!! :w000t:

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=3959&GunID=102

[Broken External Image]

Anyway...

I know there are other gunleather companies out there that make speedloader carriers, but I like Galco. :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if it's just me or if there are others out there like this, but I'm kinda goofy when it comes to my CC gear. I like all of my gear (holster & ammo supply) to be by the same maker. Silly, I know. :rolleyes2

My very favorite holster maker out there is Galco. I own several Galco holsters and pouches for my small aresenal. My Glock 22 rides in a "Combat Master" OWB holster and I carry a spare mag and a Surefire G2 flashlight in a Galco "MFP"(Mag Flashlight Paddle).

I also carry my Colt Cobra snubbie in a Galco "Combat Master" and a reload in a Galco "2x2x2" ammo carrier. And my latest addition to the team, my Smith & Wesson J frame model 36 (no dash) "Chief's Special" willl be wearing a Galco "Speed Paddle" holster very soon. It too will use a Galco "2x2x2" to carry it's spare ammo.

So, you can imagine how thrilled I was to see that Galco has finally went and made one of these!!! :w000t:

http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPG3.asp?ProductID=3959&GunID=102

[Broken External Image]

Anyway...

I know there are other gunleather companies out there that make speedloader carriers, but I like Galco. :D

Per our discussion awhile back. I bought a Galco for my 3"X3" Judge/

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah....Well you know what there ain't?
There ain't any cool CCW speedloader pouches for CompIIIs......

Why would you tote Comp IIIs in a concealed carry mode? :ugh2:

Hell, my fat belly would cause them to trigger, leaving a pile of cartridges on teh floor. :rolleyes2

And just where in the hell have you been, mister?! What? You can't answer a PM anymore? :slap:

rcnich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you like the natural qualities of leather, Galco makes some great stuff.
I've got four of their holsters.
For the price, it's excellent quality and value.

I hang 'em all on Looper Leather kydex core belts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom