Looking for Romanian M69 magazines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been lurking for awhile and finally found a reason to post.

I picked up a '76 romanian trainer at the Shawnee gunshow yesterday. I got a decent deal on it since it didn't have a magazine included. I looked around the net last night I couldn't find any magazines in stock anywhere, except e-gunparts (for $37, ouch).

Anyone know a place that has them in stock? How hard are these magazines to find? I read that there are Romanian ones and Tiawanese ones, and that doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for a magazine that doesn't cost as much as the gun!

Not having the magazine doesn't bother me too much. I was really looking for a single shot to use as a dedicated short round gun. Without the magazine this gun fits the bill and I won't be able to use the shorts in the mag anyway. I just don't like having missing parts on equipment. This means I'll have to find the cleaning kit eventually also, even though I have no real use for it.

Thanks for your help

Copper01

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
keepshooting is one of the places I looked last night. They are listed as out of stock for the moment.

Ponca City wold be a fun afternoon trip for me. I might try that out in a couple of weeks if I don't have any luck. I never turn down a chance to check out a new shop.

Yeah, I'm enjoying the Rommy, it shoots great. Though with the weather I've only been able to put about 50 rounds through it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom