Marlin Papoose 70P Stainless

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I posted this in the Photo Thread, but figured Rimfire Guys would appreciate it here!! Not the actual pix, but it is on the way!! :woohoo1:

I have wanted one of these for a long time, couldn't find one when I didn't have something else that needed the money more. Still that way, but got such smokin' deal on this, I had to pick it up!!

ai514.photobucket.com_albums_t346_gillman7_model70PSS.jpg

ai514.photobucket.com_albums_t346_gillman7_GA_marlinpapoose.jpg

I really want a Springfield M6 Stainess Scout in 22lr, but I think these are cool!!!:rubhands:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Neat little "bug-out" gun, or throw behind the seat gun. They usually shoot as well as the Marlin 60 series of rifles. Make sure you get yourself a few spare mags to go along with her!! Very, very nice!!!

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I am kinda pumped, it will stay in the Jeep! It is light enough, I can throw it in my backpack when we are hiking as well, and they are pretty accurate.

I got it from Summit, and if he has a model 60 in stainless cheap enough, I wil get one of those as well. :thumbup3:

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yeah, I am kinda pumped, it will stay in the Jeep! It is light enough, I can throw it in my backpack when we are hiking as well, and they are pretty accurate.

I got it from Summit, and if he has a model 60 in stainless cheap enough, I wil get one of those as well. :thumbup3:

Mark Kitterman is where its at!!!!!!!!!! I've dealt with mark for several years now. Its very hard to beat his prices, and service!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom