Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a twitter feed devoted entirely to this:

http://l.pr/a4br8/

(used a URL shortener because the username, "sh-tmydadsays" has profanity in it)

Also be warned the guy's dad uses lots of 4 letter words, so if that offends you then don't click.

Some non-profane examples:

"We're out of Grape Nuts... No, what's left is for me. Sorry, I should have said "You're out of Grape Nuts.""

"Pressure? Get married when you want. Your wedding's just one more day in my life I can't wear sweat pants."

"I hate paying bills... Son, don't say "me too." I didn't say that looking to relate to you. I said it instead of "go away.""

This one is too funny to leave out, but it's edited:

"A mule kicked Uncle Bob once. Broke his ribs. He punched it in the face.. My point? You have an ingrown f-----g toenail. Stop b----ing."

E: OK one more
"The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain't like he knows the cure for cancer and he just ain't spitting it out."

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"If you don't get in there and clean your room, I'm going to punch yous in the throat."

"I sure hope that smelled better when you ate it!"

PITT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Are you gonna put on pants today?"
"Why, I can watch TV, play Xbox, and do the dishes and not one of those requires pants"
"I'm so glad I married "The guy who doesnt wear pants"
"I thought it was me without pants you liked the most"

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a twitter feed devoted entirely to this:

http://l.pr/a4br8/

(used a URL shortener because the username, "sh-tmydadsays" has profanity in it)

Also be warned the guy's dad uses lots of 4 letter words, so if that offends you then don't click.

Some non-profane examples:

"We're out of Grape Nuts... No, what's left is for me. Sorry, I should have said "You're out of Grape Nuts.""

"Pressure? Get married when you want. Your wedding's just one more day in my life I can't wear sweat pants."

"I hate paying bills... Son, don't say "me too." I didn't say that looking to relate to you. I said it instead of "go away.""

This one is too funny to leave out, but it's edited:

"A mule kicked Uncle Bob once. Broke his ribs. He punched it in the face.. My point? You have an ingrown f-----g toenail. Stop b----ing."

E: OK one more
"The baby will talk when he talks, relax. It ain't like he knows the cure for cancer and he just ain't spitting it out."

I like this one:

"Just pay the parking ticket. Don't be so outraged. You're not a freedom fighter in the civil rights movement. You double parked."

Fits well with some of the junk people gripe about around here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom