My CCL got lost in the mail!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man so this is semi-retarded. I got a letter today from OSBI :woot:.

So i called the Tulsa county sheriff office to make sure it was in and guess what. The guy in the records department tells me that the package with my license and many others got opened somehow in the truck on the way and they all got scattered. So i asked him what the plan was for those of us to get our licenses. and he said as the post offices "FINDS" them they will mail them to us and then we have to take them to the sheriff office to have them record that we picked them up. Now if they dont find them in a given amount of time he said osbi will more than likely re issue the licenses but wasnt sure exactly since it all happened today.

Totally weak:pissed:

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well i got a call from OSBI this evening around 5 and they told me about the mishap. But they said it will be in the next days mail maybe monday at the latest but they found them all and mailed them out so. maybe it wont be as bad as i thought still screwy none the less. But it was right at 30 days from submitting my packet to the date on my letter so thats a plus.

Latest posts

Top Bottom