Pine Tree "sapling sales" - HUGO area ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The forestry regeneration department has larger quantities available. Specifically a minimum amount is 200. If you can find somebody to split an order this might be a viable option. trees

The Noble Foundation also has some seedlings available at times. There is a phone number in the link provided. Noble Foundation

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The forestry regeneration department has larger quantities available. Specifically a minimum amount is 200. If you can find somebody to split an order this might be a viable option. trees

The Noble Foundation also has some seedlings available at times. There is a phone number in the link provided. Noble Foundation

I've done the bare root seedlings from the Okla forestry div. Specifically 1900 of them for a reparian buffer project along a creek.
If you go that way, be sure and do not expose the bare roots to the air. Take them right out of the package, and put them in a bucket of water. It only takes seconds to dry out the hair like roots, and the tree may not grow after that.

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can probably talk to one of the Oklahoma Forestry Service workers and he could probably help you out. They are always giving out pine trees at pr events like the fall festivals or you might try hitting up one of the logging guys when they are replanting but I would try the forestry first and try to get some for free.

fltmedic

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
or you can go on the Oklahoma forestry website and purchase saplings for around 60 and 65 cents a piece shipped or picked up and they can be picked up in Idabel or a a forestry center.

OkieShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd get a shovel and go for a walk on weyerhaeuser land ;)

I don't think just going out on someone else's property and taking whatever you want is a viable option. I work in the forest industry and know well the cost that goes into establishing these plantations.

Getsum, if all you are needing is a few dozen seedlings send me a message before you come up next time and I'll get you a handful. I've got a few thousand left in my cooler just to give away as a goodwill gesture between the company I work for and the public.

Latest posts

Top Bottom