Cant find CCW certificate have to retake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gbart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it has to be here but i cannot find it anywhere. I took it back in beginning of 08 and things came up so i couldnt get it right away, now that im ready to get the ball rolling i cant find it. Is there anyway H&H could get me another one for a fee or do i need to retake the entire class again? ugh this sucks thanks for the help.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your instructor should be able to provide a new cetificate.

Hey Sniper has the law changed regarding time to turn in? I took my class and have carried since 2000. At that time the certificates were only good for one calender year anyways. Has this changed since I took the class?

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There never has been a statutory expiration date for class certificates. When SDA first started, instructors were told that certificates were good for 3 years, however that is unenforceable. There have been past legislative initiatives to set an expiration, but none have ever become law.

OSSwill

Marksman
Reaction score
I know it has to be here but i cannot find it anywhere. I took it back in beginning of 08 and things came up so i couldnt get it right away, now that im ready to get the ball rolling i cant find it. Is there anyway H&H could get me another one for a fee or do i need to retake the entire class again? ugh this sucks thanks for the help.

Call us at the shop with your name, and the date you took the class (or as close as you can remember to it). We'll reprint your certificate. No big deal. We do this quite often.

Will

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your instructor should be able to provide a new cetificate.

this, shouldn't charge you, but each guy is different. Think they keep a copy for their records. Osbi was cool when I sent a copy, (app says send original) but I had sent the original 10 years earlier and got denied, but they still had it on file, 10 year difference between course and date on application. No one probably even noticed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom