Arby's Prohibits Concealed Weapons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you carry a concealed handgun, or support those of us who do, don't eat at Arby's in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri or Southern Illinois. US Beef, the Tulsa owned franchisee of Arby's restaurants has decided to prohibit legal carry of concealed weapons. I sent an email to their corporation to make sure and here is the response I got.

Dear Mr. Anderson.
This is not a new company policy. We are a franchisee of Arby’s and have made this our policy. We do prohibit weapons to be brought into the restaurant by customers and employees. We do recognize that concealed weapons are legal in some states but that each establishment can make a choice if they wish to allow them to be brought in.
I understand that you may disagree and am sorry. We hope that you will reconsider your choice not to eat at Arby’s.
Regards,
Kim

Kim M. Thompson, CLU
Vice President, HR & Risk
United States Beef Corp.
4923 E. 49th Street
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 610-2255 phone
(918) 628-3255 fax
[email protected]

Feel free to bomb them with emails to show your dissatisfaction and that you'll take your business elsewhere.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If they know you have a concealed weapon your doing it wrong.

Thanks for the heads up. I may just have to pass on those curly fries and eat at home next time

Jam Master Jay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've posted it on the doors to the restaurants. US Beef owns all the Arby's in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri (with the exception of Springfield), Arkansas and Southern Illinois. They also own Taco Bueno francises in Northwest Arkansas and Central Missouri.

Grant

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you carry a concealed handgun, or support those of us who do, don't eat at Arby's in Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Missouri or Southern Illinois. US Beef, the Tulsa owned franchisee of Arby's restaurants has decided to prohibit legal carry of concealed weapons. I sent an email to their corporation to make sure and here is the response I got.

Dear Mr. Anderson.
This is not a new company policy. We are a franchisee of Arby’s and have made this our policy. We do prohibit weapons to be brought into the restaurant by customers and employees. We do recognize that concealed weapons are legal in some states but that each establishment can make a choice if they wish to allow them to be brought in.
I understand that you may disagree and am sorry. We hope that you will reconsider your choice not to eat at Arby’s.
Regards,
Kim

Kim M. Thompson, CLU
Vice President, HR & Risk
United States Beef Corp.
4923 E. 49th Street
Tulsa, OK 74135
(918) 610-2255 phone
(918) 628-3255 fax
[email protected]

Feel free to bomb them with emails to show your dissatisfaction and that you'll take your business elsewhere.

Did you send them links to this and where I suppose you posted it on Pirate4x4?

Latest posts

Top Bottom