Upcoming Vote for Area 4 USPSA Match Director

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The vote for Area 4 Match Director is coming soon. Everyone that is a member of USPSA needs to vote. Phil Strader is running and if anyone has shot a match that Phil has put on, you know that Phil is the best for the job. Phil is a shooter and he is for all of us shooters. You can tell I am hick. You should get a ballot in the mail. If you dont, you can email USPSA at [email protected] or you can call them at (360)-855-2245. A vote for Phil is a vote for all of us. Please vote for Phil so we can have great Area 4 matches.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vote for Area 4 Match Director is coming soon. Everyone that is a member of USPSA needs to vote. Phil Strader is running and if anyone has shot a match that Phil has put on, you know that Phil is the best for the job. Phil is a shooter and he is for all of us shooters. You can tell I am hick. You should get a ballot in the mail. If you dont, you can email USPSA at [email protected] or you can call them at (360)-855-2245. A vote for Phil is a vote for all of us. Please vote for Phil so we can have great Area 4 matches.

+1 I can't wait for the Area matches and regional matches to be right here in OK.

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that Phil is running uncontested. But he brought up a good point at a match we were at: The various areas in USPSA hold more sway when their members vote. Response is usually very low for these elections, so it is important that we vote regardless of how many cantidates there are to show how active Area 4 is. That can only help with the future of Area 4 in USPSA.

That being said, I think we all know that Phil would make a great director, and he definately deserves our vote.

Chris

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that Phil is running uncontested. But he brought up a good point at a match we were at: The various areas in USPSA hold more sway when their members vote. Response is usually very low for these elections, so it is important that we vote regardless of how many cantidates there are to show how active Area 4 is. That can only help with the future of Area 4 in USPSA.

That being said, I think we all know that Phil would make a great director, and he definately deserves our vote.

Chris

I concur. I will sure vote for him. He is always helpful and friendly at matches.

1911user

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's always impressed me as one to help shooters and run matches.
I signed his petition to run for Area 4 Director and will happily vote for him.
Sometimes it pays to be a USPSA member....

Latest posts

Top Bottom