What is a good Double mag pouch for IDPA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wanting feedback for a good Double Stack, Double Mag pouch for IDPA shooting. Pros and Cons, Favorites, etc.

I am in the market and would like to hear what the shooters of IDPA have to say. Or anyone that carries a good Double Stack, Double Mag pouch for CCW as well. :popcorn:

SKTK135

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a big fan of double mag pouches, most don't allow enough room to get your finger between the pouches in order to index the back magazine. Lots of people use them and I'm pretty much forced to on my duty rig but if I had my choice I would use two single mag pouches.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a big fan of double mag pouches, most don't allow enough room to get your finger between the pouches in order to index the back magazine. Lots of people use them and I'm pretty much forced to on my duty rig but if I had my choice I would use two single mag pouches.

+1 to this. Comp-Tac makes excellent gear and they support the sport heavily. Plus they send candy with your order!
:)

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as an effective double stack pouch, the Uncle Mike's Kydex belt jobs work just fine. They are inexpensive and sturdy. Still I prefer two singles for the reasons mentioned above. Comptac gear is of excellent quality and is provided with primo customer service.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use the Comp-Tac double pouch. I've never noticed an issue getting to the mags on the double, but then again I have never tried 2 singles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom