Is online the only place to get mossberg barrels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefsamuel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a stock shotgun barrel for a mossberg 835, as I intend to cut it down to 18.5 anyway. anyone have any ideas? I've looked online and found a few but I was wondering if I could purchase one locally.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will probably get it online cheaper. At least everything I have looked at has been cheaper online.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheapest route is mossberg. Call them and tell them u want a barrelwithout packaging. It will be alot cheaper than one in the store. I got my 20" for $60 or so that way

last time i was at academy in norman they had two of them in stock. I think tgey were $80-90 for the 18.5

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat, I have a LONG 835 barrel that I use for my backup duck/goose gun, but I want a shorter barrel for other uses.

I called Mossberg last week about buying this barrel

20", fiber optic sights, ultra full turkey choke, matte black finish $139

(click to embiggen)
[Broken External Image]

I thought about just cutting mine down, but didnt want to lose the option of screw in chokes.

The 20" barrel in camo is $192 bucks....

I can give you the part numbers if you're interested in going this route instead of cutting one off..

Latest posts

Top Bottom