What's short n' black and...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
awesome as all friggin get out? The new Steyr AUG A3 thats what. The boy and I went into H&H on a whim after heading home from the Medieval fair in Norman and I walked out with my dream gun. It's most I've ever dropped on a gun, but my son was drooling over it and like I said I've wanted one since I first saw one many many years ago on Die Hard, and I was gonna spend the money on something we could both enjoy anyway. First off it's compact, way compact. I don't have my 10.5" AR built yet, but I'll bet it's shorter. It's produced by Sabre Defense for Steyr with Steyr parts and we all know they make quality products anyway. Fit and finish is top notch and the quick barrel change is also really cool. I can't wait to shoot it as I've read they are very accurate and recoil is almost non-existant. It doesn't come with sights which is dishearting for the price you pay, but easily accepts the fold down irons off my AR. Overall so far, for the cool factorl all the positive reviews I've read on them, an the excitement from my son he now has a Call of Duty gun, I think it's one of the best gun purchases I made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom