Does anyone carry with the available belt clip on pistols?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother has one, but he wont carry it. Some people and their safe queens :screwy:.
My question is... For all yall with the tiny guns, does anyone CARRY with the belt clip and the belt clip alone? If so, do you wear it so it looks like a pocket knife? Or in a boot? Waistband? I was thinking for a BUG...or of course summertime.

I have seen a screw on clip to do this to a S&W J frame, and even a Hogue-style slip on with a metal clip. Pics below.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sometimes carry mine iwb, in a pocket or in an interior coat pocket with the clip. In the sob, with a decent size shirt tale, it's invisible.

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_KELTEC_P32_PISTOL.jpg

ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_jframe95134751.jpg

ai206.photobucket.com_albums_bb300_silveradofan98_pix934217953.jpg

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one on my issue Glock 27, carry it daily, and haven't used a holster since our armour put the clip on it. It either stays hanging on the inside pocket of my medic vest, SOB, of weak side carry. About every 6 months or so our armour will take it off and "reset the spring". He says I'm too hard on the clip, cause he does'nt have to do that to any of the others that he has installed. The 27 in the SOB position, will sit level w/ the waist/belt line and can be concealed even w/your shirt tucked in.

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got one on my issue Glock 27, carry it daily, and haven't used a holster since our armour put the clip on it. It either stays hanging on the inside pocket of my medic vest, SOB, of weak side carry. About every 6 months or so our armour will take it off and "reset the spring". He says I'm too hard on the clip, cause he does'nt have to do that to any of the others that he has installed. The 27 in the SOB position, will sit level w/ the waist/belt line and can be concealed even w/your shirt tucked in.

Is it bolted on? Now ya gotta show a pic...

LtCCMPUnit42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai947.photobucket.com_albums_ad312_ccmpunit42_th_concealdglock.jpg

this pic shows the glock concealed in my waistband using the clip. All you can see is the belt clip itself.

ai947.photobucket.com_albums_ad312_ccmpunit42_th_moto_0010.jpg

this pic shows where the clip is bolted to the rear slide assembly cap

URL=http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/ad312/ccmpunit42/?action=view&current=moto_0009.jpg]
ai947.photobucket.com_albums_ad312_ccmpunit42_th_moto_0009.jpg
[/URL]

this pic is the side view of the glock with clip

Latest posts

Top Bottom