Which holster?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Kydex OWB holster is best for a Glock 35?

• Blade-Tech

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Comp-Tac

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Other...

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know, I know...that's about as vague as it comes, right? I mean, I myself have told guys that choosing the right sidearm is easier than the right holster, for Christ's sake! :ugh2:

However...

This poll is a little different. :naughty:

After a long talk with myself, I've decided to hang onto my Glock 35. :lookaroun:

The way I see it...this world of ours has went to hell in a handbasket, with absolutely no signs of it getting any better. :disappoin Therefore, I figure another hi-cap bottom feeder would serve me better than another 5 shot snubbie. I've got my Smith & Wesson 649 for pocket carry...it's enough. If I get a big time need for a wheelgun on my hip, I can always tote my Colt Cobra snub.

Anyway...

I'm buying a Blade-Tech double mag pouch for my Glock 35 from my good buddy RobC.

[Broken External Image]

And you guys know me! I'm worse than a woman when it comes to matching my gear brand for brand. :rolleyes2 So I ask you...which is a better hip/belt OWB holster?

The Blade-Tech model, which matches the mag pouch?

Or, the Comp-Tac belt hoslter?

And I'm talking about REAL Kydex here, folks. Not the plastic, injection molded, cheap 5.11 Tactical imported crap. :grumble:

Or, do you know of another Kydex maker who offers an awesome belt holster for around the $65-$70 range.

Your thoughts/ideas please.

:thanku:

shelshy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come on GED, you know you need a Looper holster, unless you're wanting kydex, then go with the BladeTech. Oh, and google "BladeTech Leather Gun Belt" :)

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Which one of the blade tech holsters are you looking to get?? I have one of the IWB nano's that I just recently picked up. I love it! But I was just curious which one you were looking at.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Blackhawk serpa, god I hate plastic guns and holsters. First I bought an XD9 if that wasn't bad enough I went and bought a black hawk serpa holster. Positive retention and darned if it don't draw fast when you do your part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom