a question for those of you with CCW's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I took a concealed carry course in February 2008, but didn't apply for the license due to a lack of funds. is my training certificate of completion still valid for the application, or do i need to retake the course? thanks for your input.

Edit: just realized i should have put this in the CCW forum. sorry. my bad, ya'll.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep still valid, I did the same when I got concealed carry, took the class then waited about a full year to apply. I believe the course certificate is pretty much valid for life, or if not it's valid for a very long time.

racing1g

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, you have up to three years to renew a license once it expires and not have to retake the class, the certificate itself is good indefinitely.

riper1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
took my CC class in october, in feb someone told me my certificate was expired, called paul at CCO, he said certificate is good forever.Happy Easter

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, you have up to three years to renew a license once it expires and not have to retake the class, the certificate itself is good indefinitely.

This.

I renewed mine something like 2 years and 8 months the third time I did it.
It's was pretty clearly stated on the form.

Latest posts

Top Bottom