More doe hunting days in December

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
good news that is a busy time of year with all the family activities going on every weekend, maybe easier to get out during the week for me.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Someone please clarify this for me, because it's something I've not understood since I started reading up on hunting regulations.

During deer season, you're allowed to take either sex...except on doe days, then you're only allowed to take does? Or are you not allowed to take does on any day BUT a doe day?

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someone please clarify this for me, because it's something I've not understood since I started reading up on hunting regulations.

During deer season, you're allowed to take either sex...except on doe days, then you're only allowed to take does? Or are you not allowed to take does on any day BUT a doe day?

You can only take Anterless deer (Does or anterless Bucks) on Anterless (Doe) days which vary from zone to zone depending on what county you live in. I belive all zones but 1 and 10 are open to Anterless the entire season

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I drove 5 miles last night with the kid on the way to his turkey spot and counted 63 deer on the small hay meadow. We did not look for deer, those were the painfully obvious ones. Way too many deer in Northwest Oklahoma.

Seansworth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove 5 miles last night with the kid on the way to his turkey spot and counted 63 deer on the small hay meadow. We did not look for deer, those were the painfully obvious ones. Way too many deer in Northwest Oklahoma.

This fall me and a few buddies plan on helping you guys with that problem

:50cal:

Latest posts

Top Bottom