Best .380 of these four?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite .380 of these four?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

guns are dumb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no experience with any of these, so take this as you will, but I've read a lot of good things about the Sig and a lot of really bad things about the Mustang. I really want the Sig.

I didn't vote since I have no experience with any of them.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sig is crazy accurate, and being a blowback design packs some stiff recoil. The Mustang and Kahr are locked breach, so recoil should be less. I like the trim design of the Mustang and a Scott McDougal custom Mustang was always on my want to own list. If you go Kahr, why not just go with the 9?

The Kel-Tec P3AT should be on your list, if for no other reasons than size, weight and price.

kriket1911

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sig definitely takes this one its a all metal and lightwait I'm shour any would do but this is the one I'm getting shot a friends a few times but have not shot the colt

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I voted for the Sig. Hard to go wrong with that one.

But, I can't believe your list had no mention of the Ruger LCP or the S&W Bodyguard 380?

The S&W comes with a sweet, built-in "LAY-ZER"

ai977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_dr_evil_laser.jpg

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
None of the above. If I'm going to carry a .380 its going to be a Beretta 84/85 or a Browning BDA380. I know both of those will work right out of the box!

Latest posts

Top Bottom