Is ammo getting easier to get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FWIW, Basspro had 4 boxes saturday for 59.99. I'd like to see remington treat the 41 mag ammo as they do the 44 mag by utilizing the 25 round boxes. the price equals out the same for 50 rounds by you have the option of buying it 25 rounds at a time.

$60 bucks a box??!!!!! That's insane!

ira41magfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, Basspro had 4 boxes saturday for 59.99. I'd like to see remington treat the 41 mag ammo as they do the 44 mag by utilizing the 25 round boxes. the price equals out the same for 50 rounds by you have the option of buying it 25 rounds at a time.

FWIW, I sent this comment to remington..................................

Dear Sirs,

I know you make this ammo seasonally simply because there isn't much a market for it. Locally I'm paying around 60.00 for a box of 50 rounds.

I'd like to see you package the 41 mag the same as you do the 44 mag ammo, in boxes of 25. I know that the cost of 2 boxes of 25 rounds will equals the cost of one 50 round box however I can't help but wonder if this might increase your sales for the 41 magnum ammo if you would package it using the 25 round boxes.

Thanks for listening.

Rob

and here's their reply.......................................

Response (Daniel) 04/27/2010 04:59 PM
Thank you for your interest in our products. We have received several suggestions similar to yours and appreciate you taking the time to write in. We routinely forward all suggestions to our marketing departments for review. Consumer feedback allows us to understand consumer perception of our products. The greater the number of suggestions for a particular issue, the greater the likelihood of implementing the suggestion.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoot me an email, I am a dealer for two manufacturers; one is Oklahoma based and the other is in one of the other 49 states. [email protected]
For once fired brass FMJ range pistol ammo I can beat walmart prices and it is clean and accurate.

Not to rain on anyones parade, but you probably shouldn't be offering things for sale outside of the classifieds.
Check the rules my friend, it'll keep you out of trouble here.
Just a friendly suggestion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom